Diandra Gadget, league soccer apk data, Samsung to iPhone, HUA Box Version, LAVA IRIS, Firmware Flash file and flash tool, Android KitKat, Lenovo, review Computer and Digital

On Nicknames...

On Nicknames... - lately we often hear a lot of new gadgets are released by famous brands that have a good spec, on the blog Diandra Gadget we will discuss about the review gagdet of all brands ranging from spek, price and how to use it, now we will discuss first about On Nicknames... please refer to the information we provide, because we have collected a lot of data to make this article to be complete for you:

Articles : On Nicknames...
full Link : On Nicknames...
Article family, Article Friendship, Article Humor,

You can also see our article on:


On Nicknames...

I was just thinking the other day about nicknames and in my near 21 years of life I have had a LOT of them. All of which were pretty weird.Obviously, Bella is what I usually go by, but I have answered to a good many of other things too. Some inside jokes, some endearing, but mostly just nonsense. I thought it might be interesting to share some of them (the ones I can remember!) with you.

My NICKNAMES, in no particular order...

  • Scooter
  • Bellachka
  • Bell
  • Buddha Belly
  • Belly Button 
  • Bellarussia
  • Baby Bella Mushroom (and anything else sounding remotely like Bella)
  • Frog
  • 'Shroom
  • Fungus
  • BuhIsPig (my cousin, based on a long story, referred to me as a pig as a baby...)
  • BelaKiss
  • Chris
  • JimBobJo
  • Scarpacci
  • Tom
  • Jacky Isa Rogue/Jro
  • Aisling
  • Nutella
  • Newt
  • Maeve
  • Queen of Heart-Breakers
  • Ms. Scarlet Ramone
  • BellaBing
  • Thrella (because I sign my name like 3ella. B without a line)
  • IKC (I have super unfortunate initials)
  • Baby Sea Otter
  • Ardent....
...There are probably like 3 trillion more which I am forgetting. I just know it.

Currently I only go by a few of those (not because I necessarily want to but because people insist on calling me them. Like Newt. Do I like it? Maybe not. But out of habit, I respond).

The only thing (well...there are more but...) people CANNOT call me is Izzy/Issy. It simply is not acceptable. And only JoJo can get away with calling me "Little IKC".

Feel free to comment and share your nicknames with me! Or just feel free to laugh at mine!



quite so many infromation On Nicknames...

hopefully the information we provide about On Nicknames... can give more benefits for you in determining the gadget that suits your needs.

you just read the article with the title On Nicknames... if intend to bookmark bookmark or share please use link https://diandrakesling.blogspot.com/2012/01/on-nicknames.html to get more information about technology please visit other pages on this blog, thank you.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : On Nicknames...

1 komentar:

  1. Do you want to order a research on the most popular nicknames? have a look here an make your order!

    BalasHapus